Qualified diver missing the open ocean?
Our shark encounters for qualified divers provide crystal clear waters, guaranteed shark sightings and an underwater Caribbean adventure – the only thing we can’t replicate is the tropical weather!
Never dived before? Don’t worry! We have options available here.
Our shark encounter for qualified divers includes:
- A half-hour dive with sharks
- Full safety briefing on-site
- Discounted admission to Blue Planet Aquarium for accompanying spectators
- The cost of this dive includes the use of our diving equipment.
- This course is open to divers who are aged 16 or over and who are qualified to a minimum of PADI Open Water, BSAC Ocean Diver, or any other equivalent diving-body certification
- Each diver must have logged a dive within six months prior to diving with us
The course starts at 4pm, and divers are advised to arrive at Blue Planet Aquarium by 3:45pm in preparation for the dive. These dives currently take place on Friday afternoon only.
All dives and dates are subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
To book your dive, buy your voucher above then to enquire about next available dates, call our bookings team on 0151 357 8804.
N.B. If you complete the shark encounter, it is recommended that you wait at least 12 hours before flying. This is because the residual nitrogen that is still dissolved in your blood after diving can come out of solution as bubbles if the pressure reduction is not slow enough to let your body off-gas safely – such as if you ascend to altitude too soon after your dive. Click here to view the PADI Medical Form for this experience.